CLAT Exam pattern| Free CLAT Mock Test
The CLAT Consortium of NLUs has changed the CLAT Exam pattern for both Undergraduate (UG) as well as Postgraduate (PG) examination.
The CLAT exam consists of multiple-choice questions. It is very necessary that the candidate should know about the CLAT Exam pattern. The pattern help students to make a proper strategy and prepare well for the examination.
Exam pattern help in proper time management for the exam. The exam pattern help students to evaluate their strengths and weaknesses and prepare well and score good marks in the exam.
The new CLAT exam pattern has a reduced number of questions from 200 questions to 150 questions. To qualify in the CLAT examination candidates need to be aware of the exam pattern. Before paying any CLAT Coaching fees it is important to check how they are covering syllabus according to the updates.
CLAT Exam pattern 2020
Here are some features of the latest CLAT Exam pattern like the mode of the examination, the number of questions asked, and time duration.
· The Mode of the CLAT examination will be computer-based.
- The duration of the CLAT exam is 120 minutes.
- The language in which the exam will be conducted is English.
- There are a total of 150 Questions that are asked in the CLAT Exam.
- The CLAT Exam is of a total of 150 marks.
- For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks which will be get deducted for every wrong answer.
- The type of questions in the CLAT Exam is subjective based.
The subjects for the CLAT exam are as follows
- Quantitative Techniques
- English language
- Current Affairs
- Legal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
Number of questions asked from the different subjects
- Legal Reasoning = 35 to 39 questions ( It consists of about 25% of paper)
- Current Affairs and General knowledge section = 35 to 39 questions ( It consists of about 25% of paper)
- Logical Reasoning = 28 to 32 questions ( It consists of about 20% of paper)
- English language = 28 to 32 questions ( It consists of about 20% of paper)
- Maths Section = 13 to 17 questions( It consists of about 10% of paper)
Free CLAT Mock Test
CLAT Mock test is very important while preparing for the examination. It will help to boost your preparation and score maximum marks in the CLAT Exam.
It will help you to track your performance and to know your strong as well as weak points. CLAT Online Test Series helps in the self-assessment and to enhance your preparation for the exam.
Free CLAT Mock test helps the students in the time management for the CLAT Exam. It gives you an idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the exam which will help you to score good marks.